Photography / Peter Hapak ...

I fell in love with these images I stumbled upon by photographer Peter Hapak. They're from a series Hapak did for Time magazine a couple years back. Michelle's hair and make-up is perfection. And that profile!

These two ... so great and looking so stylish. Absolutely love their pose here.
Love Tilda's ability to always pull off the stylish androgyny. She has this uncanny ability to be intimidating and graceful at the same time, don't you think? See more great pics from this series here.

4 comments:

Coco said...

These are awesome! I love portraits like these, carefully thought out but so full of character that they don't even come close to contrived.

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Oh, these are good. The kind of photos that are simple in execution, but say so much. Your description of Tilda is spot on. The one of her against the black background is stunning.

julia wheeler said...

she is so stunning... one of my faves.

Ryan and Sara said...

So true about Tilda! Like a very intense ballerina. I love her. And I want Michelle's hair. Can't wait to read through more of your posts. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails